(Equipment Loan Collection)
Over the next month, the ELC will be working with the library to move the circulation of ELC equipment up to the 3rd floor Circulation Desk.
This service point change will allow OIT to move the ELC staff resources to classroom and event support.
As equipment becomes available at the Library Circulation Desk, the ELC website materials will be removed.
Current General Policies
- Equipment may be borrowed for up to 3 days at a time.
- The equipment must be returned by or before 12:00 Noon on the loan return date.
- Only current Williams Faculty, Staff and Students may borrow equipment.
- The person who checked out the equipment assumes financial responsibility for lost or damaged equipment.
- Violations of the Loan Policy could result in loss of borrowing privileges.
- ELC Equipment should be formatted before return.